Precision Tech Home Services provides skilled electrical installation, repair, and maintenance in Monroe NJ. Whether you are modernizing your home, have a malfunction, or improving safety, aesthetics, and convenience, we are on the job. Our highly trained, certified, and experienced electricians complete all projects to your needs by providing the best advice and affordable solutions. Hire our Electricians in Monroe NJ today.
Expert Electrical Installation & Repair Service – Electricians in Monroe, NJ
Take advantage of a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee from Precision Tech Home Services. We stand behind our work. And, we stick to a strict schedule and plan. We offer a wide range of electrical services in New Jersey. Our specialists work with Architects and General Contractors on all construction projects, and assist property managers with tenant Build-Outs, computer wiring, meeting building codes, and much more. For commercial and residential uses, from the ground up, in older or modern buildings, Precision Tech Home Services is the right choice.
For all your electrical needs, give us a call today!
Contact us at 732-391-6401 for scheduling that suits your busy life. We ensure on-time arrival, free consultation, and a quick turnaround. We will not cause a mess or damage, or look past the details that are not in line with your satisfaction. Combining safety, functionality, and sustainability. We provide results that simplify your life, enhance beauty, and improve your space. Trust the professional electricians from Precision Tech Home Services for lighting and electrical installation, upgrades, and repairs throughout Monmouth County, NJ.
Some of the wide range of jobs we handle include:
- Recessed Lighting – Free up floor space, personalize lighting intensity, and modernize any space
- Wall Sconces – Light up your space and customize decor with a wide range of styles and finishes, from traditional to contemporary.
- Chandeliers – With a nearly unlimited selection of sizes and styles, there’s a chandelier to suit and optimize any space.
- Kitchen Lighting – Target lighting over countertops or an island, set the mood, tailor decor to your preferences, and ensure that the heart of your home lives up to your needs and expectations.
- Bathroom Lighting – Maximize the rewards of fixtures with ample lighting and finishes that withstand moisture.
- Ceiling Fans – Proper location and installation ensure long-lasting rewards, including energy savings, air circulation, and aesthetics.
Some of the many electrical repairs handled by our certified technicians include:
- Faulty outlets
- Loose switches
- GFI shorts/trips
- Circuit breaker trips
- Problems with ceiling fans
- Issues with outdoor lighting
- Shocks from outlets
- Broken switches